Reasons why today was awesome:
-My host troop is an LDS troop. So I don't have to deal with them.
-I put on blue-bead (indicates swimming ability) bracelets instead of working hard.
-I got 3/4s of Colin's banana pudding ice cream (everything Colin said about it is true, and it's more amazing even than those boo-yah-achieving comments.
-I purchased guess who: marvel heroes edition. badass.
-During the leader's meeting, I threw sticks at all of my bosses, and they replied in kind and fun ensued until scary head ranger Wes poked me with a big stick for 5 minutes and talked about my sister.
-I had a fantastic, honeydew, orange, strawberry smoothie for desert in san marcos.
-My mom learned herself how to text message so she could simultaneously yell the message "call your dad" to my sister and i at the same time.
-I wished my dad a happy father's day.
-Colin had a miserable day.
Bad things that happened today:
-Ice coolers used for making ice for campers froze over so we have to defrost them.
-I have to wake up in less than 6 hours to pull that ice.
Next post will be about ice pull. And will be done in a timely manner. Thanks, bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment